Wednesday, October 19, 2005

THE CAST so far

Here is the cast so far. I have contacted two really great actors to play THE BRUTE'S TRAINERS and hope their schedules allow them to join our cast. I couldn't be more happy with everyone and am very glad our paths crossed. THE CAST CONTACT SHEET should be emailed out to the HEADS in need by tonight and THE YOUNG MAD SCIENTIST will begin casting this weekend. THE CAST will be contacted by this weekend to start discussing rehearsal times. THANKS TO EVERYONE!

CASTsofar

1 Comments:

Blogger Jobe Forester said...

This is a great blog you have here... what a great place to share information. Hope you don't mind I paid you a visit. I also have a site about Rash Guards because I like to surf.

bye bye - thanks for having this blog!

2:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home